This weekend, I'm heading to Burlington to visit my dear friend Laura. And, of course, a trip to Burlington just wouldn't be complete without a trip to Ikea. The only thing I need
are some inexpensive frames for the artwork I've been gathering for my new lease space.
That doesn't mean that I'm not lusting after
everything in the store
a few great pieces!
1. BARBAR tray, in pink and white. $6.99.
Cute and preppy.
2. BESTA BURS desk, in high gloss white. $299.00.
I posted about my love for this here
3. EIVOR throw, in black and white. $29.99.
I'm pretty sure I'll come home with this...
4. DOCKSTA dining table, in white. $229.00
. This is my favourite dining table for small spaces EVER. I probably won't need a dining table for a few years, but I really want to buy this so I have it when the time comes. I've posted about this before too...see pics of this piece in stunning interiors here
5. Grafted Cactus, (hopefully a bright coral one!). $9.99.
I need a little life in my room!
6. ANGENAM bowl, dark brown and gold. $19.99.
This color combo is so glam.
7. TOBIAS Chair, transparent and chrome. $89.00
. Ummm...lucite. Speaks for itself.
What is your fave IKEA piece?